[krbdev.mit.edu #5988] NetIDMgr - showing incorrect lifetime

Rogier Krieger via RT rt at krbdev.mit.edu
Thu Jun 26 02:12:21 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Jeffrey Altman via RT
<rt at krbdev.mit.edu> wrote:
> When the problem occurs, does the problem get reset when you toggle to
> the advanced mode via F7?

Yes, toggling back and forth via F7 seems to bring back proper time
display in the NetIDMgr window. I seem to be able to reproduce the
following: when I have two identities active, NetIDMgr only seems to
provide the right times for one of them upon renewing either.

Switching back and forth with F7 fixes that, initially. Upon renewal
(in simple mode), one (sometimes both) of the identities gets the
issue again. Hopefully, this provides some clues as to the relevant
code path.

Rogier