K5 Keytab on Windows

Matthew Devine mdevine at opendemand.com
Tue Jun 24 10:21:56 EDT 2008

I have Kerberos successfully connecting from my windows machine with KFW.
However I am also attempting to utilize a windows built module mod_auth_kerb
for Apache.  Now the question I have is why I would get the following error.
I mean based on this its saying it can not find the keytab file, if what I
read is correct.  I'm confused at why I can get a ticket for KFW but not for
Apache?

[error] [client 192.168.1.114] gss_acquire_cred() failed: Unspecified GSS
failure.  Minor code may provide more information (No such file or
directory)