[krbdev.mit.edu #5980] krb5_cc_default_name() can return NULL, but is passed directly to strcmp() (causing crash)

Daniel Atallah via RT rt at krbdev.mit.edu
Mon Jul 21 10:51:51 EDT 2008

Sorry for taking so long to reply - for some reason, I didn't receive
a notification that there had been a reply.

I've been unable to get a decent stack trace unfortunately, but
grepping through the source, I can see some possible culprits:

src\athena\auth\krb5\src\lib\krb5\ccache\ccdefault.c:85
src\athena\auth\krb5\src\lib\krb5\ccache\ccdefault.c:105
src\athena\auth\krb5\src\lib\krb5\ccache\ccdefault.c:55

Hopefully this makes it to RT successfully.