[krbdev.mit.edu #6027] Bug in MIT Kerberos for Windows Version 3.2.2

peter.wolfe@hp.com via RT rt at krbdev.mit.edu
Sun Jul 13 16:48:32 EDT 2008

Yes. I downloaded:
http://www.secure-endpoints.com/binaries/mit-kfw-3-2-2/kfw-i386-3-2-2.msi
and
http://www.secure-endpoints.com/binaries/mit-kfw-3-2-2/kfw-amd64-3-2-2.msi

from here:

http://www.secure-endpoints.com/#kfw

When you install each of theses, each asks:

  Autostart the Network Identity Manager each time you login to Window

That's what I meant by a common service. I assumed this was a Windows
service (and am not sure if it's supplied with the Kerberos install
or part of Windows). I was thinking it was a kerberos supplied
component and it seemed wrong that both 64 bit and 32 bit would
have the same service.

		pete

|Peter Wolfe, Manageability Solutions Lab             Peter.Wolfe at hp.com     |
|Hewlett-Packard Co.                                  (732) 577-9207         |