[krbdev.mit.edu #6102] Kerberos Error Message.

Jeffrey Altman via RT rt at krbdev.mit.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:30:24 EDT 2008

Lewis at MIT.EDU wrote:
> Every day between 5pm and 6pm I get the same error pop-up on my pc.
> What is this and how do I resolve it?

Not having enough information to say for sure but if I had to guess I
would say that:

   1. you are using kfw 2.6.5
   2. you are using the Windows Logon credentials via the MSLSA: which
      are being imported into Leash32
   3. you do not have a %windir%\krb5.ini file containing the realm
      information for your Active Directory domain

Therefore, the mit krb5 libraries are unable to contact the Active
Directory KDC to renew the imported TGT.

Jeffrey Altman