KfW 3.2.2 release notes for your review

Kevin Koch kpkoch at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 22 15:11:11 EDT 2007

I forgot to mention that we are going to live with whatever MS Word
artifacts are in the html.  They can be stomped out later.  The artifacts
aren't apparent in the rendered page.

I found that Dreamweaver may be adding indentation to prettify the html.
Removing a couple of nested <div>s and outdenting reduced the file size by
about 100KB.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Koch [mailto:kpkoch at mit.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 2:57 PM
To: 'kfwdev at MIT.EDU'
Subject: RE: KfW 3.2.2 release notes for your review

The final release notes are the same as the Beta release notes, with these
changes:

The word 'Beta' has been removed where appropriate.
The beta 1 and beta 2 changes have been merged into one section.

When I look at the 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 release notes side by side, I see a lot
of extraneous line breaks in the 3.2.1 notes.

Kevin