KfW 3.2.2 schedule

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Mon Oct 22 09:06:56 EDT 2007

Sam Hartman wrote:

>     Jeffrey> Kevin Koch wrote:
>     >> Here is what we are planning for the KfW 3.2.2 release:
>     >>
>     Jeffrey> This information should be available on
>
>     Jeffrey>     http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/kfw-3.2/kfw-3.2.2.html
>
> I'm not sure that's true.
>
> Our goal is to make this information available to developers and to
> consortium sponsors.  I'm not entirely sure that we want to make that
> available to end users.  I'm quite sure that we want to limit the
> number of places we need to update when we update schedules.
Sam:

The goal is to make the information available to testers so that
organizations that might want to assign resources to assisting MIT test
KFW can do so.

The requirements are that they need to understand when releases are
going to be issued for two reasons:

(1) they need to know when testing can be scheduled

(2) they need to know when testing must be completed and bug reports
filed in order for them to fixed in time for the next beta or the final
release.

Failing to provide this information significantly reduces the chances
that organizations will test prior to the final release.

Jeffrey Altman