Beta 2 doesn't say beta 2

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Thu Oct 18 11:28:52 EDT 2007

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Kevin Koch wrote:
>> Instead, the WIX installer says Beta 1.  And the NSIS installer doesn't say
>> Beta at all.  Even though BETA and BETA_STR are both 2 in Kerberos.ver.
>>
> See ticket 5543 created six months ago.
By which I mean, the build script doesn't output the Beta value to
either the NSIS or WIX installers.  This was a bug I reported before the
3.2.0 release.

Last weekend's commits which made it easier to set the Beta flag in the
WIX installer accidentally included a definition of the Beta variable.
This has been removed in revision 20128 ticket number forthcoming.