KfW 3.2.2 release notes for your review

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Tue Oct 2 14:15:09 EDT 2007

Kevin Koch wrote:
> Does astaff\project\krbdev\kfw-archive\kfw-3_2_2-beta1\relnotes.html work
> for you?
it can be in your home directory.  It just needs to be in a directory
that I have the appropriate ACLs on.  You can modify the ACLs yourself.
"fs setacl", "fs listacl"

> If so, I'd appreciate it if you, Jeff, can update the Building from Sources
> section.  That would be more efficient that me getting it wrong and having
> to iterate.
VS.NET 2005 can now be used.  The section stating that "ccapi" must be
removed from the Makefile.dir should be removed.

> The 'whats new in 3.2.1' was moved to the release history.  It was not the
> 3.2.0 section.  It seems that the 3.2.1 release notes and 3.2.0 release
> notes have the same 'what's new' section.
Why does the 3.2.0 and 3.2.1 have the same "what's new" section?  You
created the 3.2.1 edits to the release notes.  I think you should fix it.

I could edit the file and make all of the changes.  I won't get to it
today.  Do the best you can and I will fix after the fact.