NIM 2.0 Delay

Asanka Herath asanka at secure-endpoints.com
Thu Dec 13 17:09:22 EST 2007

Hello,

Unfortunately, although I wanted to deliver a NIM 2.0 code drop before
I left for Sri Lanka, I won't be able to.  There were too many
distractions in the past couple of weeks which left work lingering at
the stage where it should have been two weeks ago.  I especially
regret this since the coming 3-4 weeks will most probably not find me
in a position to get a lot of work done.  However, I will do a code
drop as soon as possible after my return on the first week of January.

- Asanka Herath