[krbdev.mit.edu #5613] NIM GUI: views jump around on the screen

Jeffrey Altman via RT kfw-bugs at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 2 13:36:22 EDT 2007

Kevin Koch via RT wrote:
> That sounds reasonable.  The problem then becomes that when a view is
> dragged to a new location, it doesn't stay there unless a pushpin is
> toggled twice.  That is, DRAG, F7, F7 shows the view in its pre-drag
> location.  DRAG, PUSH, PUSH is required for F7 F7 to leave it where I
> put it.

The bug is that toggling View->Advanced does not save the current
location.  Fix that.  Push-pins have nothing to do with the location of
the Application Window regardless of View.