NIM question - why doesn't ACTION_LAYOUT_RELOAD work all the time?

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 1 17:51:58 EDT 2007

    Jeffrey> Kevin Koch wrote:
    >> That doesn't address MIT's needs or timetable.  We have delayed
    >> the deployment of KfW 3.2 due to the usability issues now
    >> captured in RT.  If I can fix them in the next week, I am going
    >> to do that and try to deploy KfW in time for students who start
    >> arriving in three weeks.  I go on vacation Aug 17 and want
    >> results by the end of next week.
    Jeffrey> I appreciate your situation but our time is committed to
    Jeffrey> other projects.  I will get to it when I can.

Jeff it makes complete sense to Kevin and I that you are focused on
your commitments and that making our time table is not a priority for
you.  We're simply trying to explain why we are taking the steps we
take.  Obviously when you do have time available any effort you want
to expend on these bugs will be appreciated.  Meanwhile, we will do
the best we can, just as you would do if the situation were reversed.

--Sam