Can I automatically cache AD tickets into a file on windows?

Todd Grayson tgrayson at cloudera.com
Fri Nov 18 12:43:54 EST 2016

You might be able to do some sort of powershell script?  I don't think the
KFW has a startup context to it.  The thin is you would need to pass
credentials in somehow which starts to weaken the integrity of the security
model once you start caching passwords/keytabs.  We should know, Hadoop is
the poster child of poor credential handling (and a ton of work is going
into cleaning that all up).