Question about LDAP backend

Oliver Loch o.loch at gmx.net
Tue Jul 24 12:09:05 EDT 2012

Hi,

you have to map the local UID to the corresponding ldap-user.

Turn on OpenLDAP's debugging, "slapd -d ?" will help, and check the logs for auth requests.

When you see the local system user's uid you can map that to any LDAP user via the authz-regexp rules.

Read about the authz-* options in OpenLDAP's manual page of "slapd.conf".

KR,

Oliver