kdc_rotate/good method to rotate kdc and admin_server logs

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 28 11:09:42 EDT 2012

On 08/28/2012 10:38 AM, Kevin Longfellow wrote:
> Thanks!  How much is "enough traffic"?  There are 5232 entries in krb5kdc.log since Aug 20 and no log rotation.  There are numerous entries for each day since then.  This is my krb5.conf logging section:

We don't actually have a kdc_rotate feature in MIT krb5 and never have.
 I'm not certain what documentation you were quoting from in your
original message; I think Solaris might have added such a feature to
their version of Kerberos.