Streamlining host principal keytab provisioning?

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen at acm.org
Tue Apr 24 09:40:20 EDT 2012

I'm not using this myself (I create keytabs as needed manually using
ktpass.exe against AD) but this may be of interest to some of you:
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/wallet/

"One of the object types it supports is Kerberos keytabs, making it
suitable as a user-accessible front-end to Kerberos kadmind with richer
ACL and metadata operations"

<<CDC