readline in kadmin when no system ss?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Fri Jul 22 18:10:07 EDT 2011

And, just replying to myself as a gift to whoever finds this in the
future from searching, it turns out the system ss on CentOS does
actually use readline, but you have to have the readline-devel package
installed, not just the readline package, for whatever silly reason.

I will now stop replying to myself.

Chris