keytab to krb5_creds?

John Hascall john at iastate.edu
Sun Jan 30 10:00:07 EST 2011

Well, I'm surely not claiming my approach here is particularly
general, but I'm working with a large system that's been around for
over 20 years, so it has accreted considerable mass and inertia.
It already uses kerberos, and the model:
   producer -> [circular file transaction buffer] -> consumers
is fixed.  So, the fact that I can do what I need in 100 lines
of code or so on each end, and come up with it in less than a
day is a good thing.

John