krb5_aname_to_localname() issue

miguel.sanders@arcelormittal.com miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com
Sat Jun 6 08:41:46 EDT 2009

Very cryptic indeed, especially when you want to play around with all instance components.
It was more like trial and error for me tbh.

Met vriendelijke groet
Best regards
Bien à vous

Miguel SANDERS
ArcelorMittal Gent

UNIX Systems & Storage
IT Supply Western Europe | John Kennedylaan 51
B-9042 Gent

T +32 9 347 3538 | F +32 9 347 4901 | M +32478 805 023
E miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com
www.arcelormittal.com/gent