Kerberos Ldap Integration

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Mon Jun 16 10:40:46 EDT 2008

True, I was going with the case of a lab of single person workstations
in which no other creds would exist on the system.  So root wouldn't
be able to establish the creds.

In the other case stealing the creds as root is certainly more
difficult then accidental usage of root privileges.  Again going with
the lab problem posted here.

Derek