kprop: Software caused connection abort while reading response from server

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Wed Apr 23 15:03:05 EDT 2008

And more!

kdc2% sudo ../barnowl-krb5/sbin/kpropd -d -S
Connection from kdc.foo.com
krb5_recvauth(5, kprop5_01, host/kdc2.foo.com at RCF.FOO.COM, ...)
authenticated client: host/kdc.foo.com at RCF.FOO.COM (etype == Triple DES
cbc mode with HMAC/sha1)
calling kdb5_util to load database
Child PID is 2088
load: File exists
../kdc2-krb5/sbin/kpropd: /var/kdc2-krb5/sbin/kdb5_util returned a bad
exit status (1)
kdc2%

On the main KDC (where kprop is being run):

sbin/kprop: Software caused connection abort while reading response from
server