issue with KERBEROS

Wolniewicz, Tom (Toronto) twolniewicz at inco.com
Wed Nov 29 14:11:13 EST 2006

I have delegation enabled but my application (BusinessObjects XI R2 on
Windows 2003 server with IIS6) is not delegating and allowing SSO
authentication when logging in remotely from a users' desktop.  Works
fine when I log in through terminal services to the machine directly and
then run the application through a browser session on the server.  I
believe this to be a KERBEROS configuration issue as with NTLM
authentication everything works fine.

Any suggestions or ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Wolniewicz, BMath Comp.Sci., OCP
  (VOHL-NJEH-VICH)
Business Intelligence Architect - IMS Group
Tel. +1.416.361.7612
Cel. +1.416.419.0477
Email: twolniewicz at inco.com
INCO Ltd.