gss_acquire_cred returns error on machine with the name different from principal name

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Thu May 4 20:03:10 EDT 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 15:47, sergey.klyushin at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Could you help with the following issue with MIT Kerberos libraries
> for
> Windows.

So, is the idea that you're going to keep posting this over and over
again until someone answers?  That gets kind of annoying, especially
when they're only spaced a little while apart.  (And many people are
on both kerberos at mit and krbdev at mit, so when you send separately to
each list, you're guaranteeing that they'll get two copies of your
email.)

I'm happy to take a look when I get a chance (probably not today),
but getting less inclined to help with every copy I receive... this
is, what, four copies now, in the space of 24 hours?  Even if someone
knows what the problem is likely to be, they may not get read your
mail, much less reply to it, in the first few hours right after you
post it.  More copies won't help.

Ken