kerberos 5.0 and apache 1.3.34

abbas.attarwala@gmail.com abbas.attarwala at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:18:04 EST 2006

Thanks richard,

My kerberos authentication i think is working now

i say 'i think' because when i check my http header response this is
what i am getting:

WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Kerberos Login"

It is saying Basic, when I have configured my httpd.conf file for
kerberos authentication!

why is this???

thanks again