Kerberos + SSH question

Nod none at nospam.none
Mon Jun 19 09:40:14 EDT 2006

I've currently got a Heimdal KDC setup for testing. From the testing network, I
can succesfully get tickets via kinit, and ssh with the ticket between servers.
Now, I'm trying to get the Windows desktop side working. Right now, I can
authenticate (using SecureCRT with Kerberos support) but only when I use kinit
from the Windows XP desktop.
What I'm trying to do is get the ssh server on the machine I'm accessing to
carry out the kerberos authentication, so I don't have to install kerberos
software on all our support staff's desktops, and put everyone's desktop in the
realm. Basically, ssh to the server with my kerberos password, and have the
server carry out the kerberos work for me.
Any suggestions on how I could go about doing this? I've found some vague
references suggesting this should be possible, but I'm unsure where to start.