Windows SSH client that uses tickets not obtained from AD login

jay alvarez kerber0sb0y at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 23:36:12 EDT 2005

Hi,
 Do you know any windows ssh client that can use
gssapi authentication and not using SSPI(used by
vintela and CSS putty versions)wherein it uses tickets
that were obtained from an Active Directory login? I
have downloaded KFW from MIT and I have successfully
obtain tickets using Leash. I tried to use vintela's
putty but I don't know how to tell it where Leash put
my tickets. The vintela docs says it will use the
tickets obtained upon an Active Directory login. In
our case, we don't use AD service. BTW, just curious,
KFW says it places the tickets obtained from KDC
inside the memory of the computer, I remembered my
tickets when using kinit places it in /tmp of my unix
box. Is there a security issue here regarding the use
of /tmp as a storage of tickets against placing it in
the memory?

Thanks.