PAM - Kerberos issues

Madhusudan Singh spammers-go-here at spam.invalid
Sun Jul 10 12:34:47 EDT 2005

Hi

        I am trying to install an openafs server (well, trying to configure
it) as a MIT kerberos 5 client (authentication in a realm other than the
cell name) on a Slackware 10.1 machine running kernel 2.4.29. Well, Slack
does not include PAM, so I installed it (under /usr/local/linux-pam)
*after* installing openafs and kerberos 5. However, I do not see
pam_krb5.so and such libraries created
in /usr/local/linux-pam/lib/security. I wish to know what I should do to
get these libraries to compile (in case they are needed).

Thanks.