kerberos authentication doesn't work agsint windows 2003 AD...

brian.joh@comcast.net brian.joh at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 13:51:24 EDT 2005

One last thing just popped in my head.  You might want to
run a packet sniffer (I use ethereal) while testing your
code.  Your situation sounds similar to one I encountered
a couple of months ago, and I have a hunch your code is
automatically rebinding to "referred" LDAP servers without
encrypting the username and password.  Obviously, that
would defeat the purpose of using SASL/GSSAPI.

In general, it's a good idea to run a packet sniffer when
testing/debugging any network application.