Service Principal Names (SPNs) on Windows

Jonathan Stephens jonsteph at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 8 13:00:02 EDT 2005

It depends on the application requesting the ticket. With the case of
HTTP and IE, the answer is no because IE doesn't append the port number
when building the SPN. YMMV with another browser.

Jonathan Stephens, MCSE MCSA
Microsoft Corporation
Escalation Engineer, Critical Problem Resolution (CPR)
* iNet: jonsteph at microsoft.com
* Wk: 980-776-8053