kerberized application

Ying Zhao Ying.Zhao at ithaka.org
Thu Sep 16 21:27:21 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have a question about the Kerberized application:

If I have my own service running and I want to authenticate the user at
its original KDC (of course, the KDC is configured to know my service,
too), how can I obtain extra properties or attributes about the
authenticated user?

The reason I am asking this is that I don't see how I can get extra info
about user except the identity from the Service Ticket (granted by TGS
for my service)?

Or should I really ask how a university's KDC can return any
user-related information?

Thanks a bunch!

- Ying