MIT/Win2k/XP Kerberos trust relationship bug?

Wachdorf, Daniel R drwachd at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 13 14:27:15 EDT 2004

Are you talking a login using the windows gina and typing in
username at MIT.REALM?  Which then uses trust between MIT.REALM and
ACTIVEDIRECTORY.REALM?

When I run that, I don't have the problem.  I can lock my XP box fine, come
back and I still have my tgt for mit.realm and the cross realm ticket for
activedorectory.realm.  further requests for tickets work fine.

-dan