citrix authentication with MIT KDC ?

Lara Adianto m1r4cle_26 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 22:01:42 EDT 2004

Hello,

	Has anyone ever tried testing citrix metaframe xp presentation server 3.0 authentication to MIT KDC ? What I mean is the pass through authentication which actually depends on Windows Kerberos. Is it possible for user to use his/her external realm credential instead of his/her credential in AD ? I don't want to store users credentials in AD.

We have done windows machine authentication using MIT KDC, and would like to do so with citrix...if it's possible

Thanks,

	lara