arcfour not really there?

David Botsch dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu Aug 5 22:10:49 EDT 2004

FInally got it. Seems there was still a conflict between Redhat's RPMs of
Kerbeos (uh, version 1.2.4 which we had to leave installed to avoid breaking
lots of other pkgs) and the downloaded kerberos 1.3.

So far, I've only manually done a cpw -e rc4-hmac to a user. Have yet to try
other things (will be interesting to see what happens when I add this to the
list of supported_enctypes and see if kadmind and the kdc start and then to see
if the perl kerberos modules are happy or not).

--
David William Botsch
dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu