kinit programming

melissa_benkyo wyl_lyf at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 10:32:45 EDT 2004

thanks for all the input! I noticed something with the SEAM on solaris
or at least the kerberos part. There seems to be a libkrb library. So
does that mean that it also includes kerberos API calls? I also wonder
what the mech_kerb.so library is for? hmm... is this the kerberos
library???

thanks again!