How can i build leash32 sdk in VC++ 6.0 ???

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at columbia.edu
Thu Nov 20 09:34:57 EST 2003

Visual C++/.NET project files are not portable across operating systems.
  Therefore, KfW is built in the Unix tradition using a combination of
Makefile, perl, awk, sed, etc.

Assuming you have download KfW 2.5, please read

   kfw-2.5\doc\relnotes.html#build

It contains all the information regarding which tools are required:

   MS VC++ 6 SP5
   MS Platform SDK (August 2001 or later)
   ActiveState Perl
   Cygwin

as well as the commands needed to build both debug and release versions.

Jeffrey Altman