MIT kadm5 client Perl extension

Andrew J. Korty ajk at waterspout.com
Tue May 14 11:04:19 EDT 2002

I've written a Perl XS module interface to the MIT kadm5clnt library.
Working as a companion to Authen::Krb5, it currently supports
authenticating to kadmin using a password or cached credentials, most
of the principal modification commands, and policies.  It doesn't
support keysalt tuples yet.

Is there interest in such a module?  I need testers and suggestions
for a name.  Authen::Krb5::Admin seems good to me.  Maybe I should
specify "MIT" in the name somewhere, but it would be nice to
eventually have a unified Perl interface for MIT and Heimdal.

--
Andrew J. Korty, Principal Security Engineer, GCIA
Office of the Vice President for Information Technology