[IS&T Security-FYI] Pilot class is full

Monique Yeaton myeaton at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 12 12:35:49 EDT 2007

Hello,

This is to inform those still interested in the pilot class that we
have filled the room (we even filled a second class we added on later
that week).

Thank you to all of you on the overwhelming positive response! If you
have not received an email from me yet confirming your attendance,
you can assume you haven't made the cut. I will keep your names aside
to let you know down the road of the next possible class available.

I would still like to extend the invitation to those who aren't
coming next week to come to the classes this fall. A schedule will be
provided by the end of the summer. If all goes well with the pilot,
we will be sure to make this class available to all staff on campus,
and will put it online as well.

Thanks again for all your interest.

Sincerely,

Monique

Monique Yeaton
IT Security Awareness Consultant
MIT Information Services & Technology (IS&T)
(617) 253-2715
http://web.mit.edu/ist/security