[Security-fyi] Announcement: Security-fyi is alive and well

Monique Yeaton myeaton at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 25 17:20:57 EDT 2006

alerts, events relating to IT security, and the latest security
challenges arising in cyberspace. If you have a particular topic you
would like to see covered, please let us know. In the meantime,
please feel free to respond with feedback to the mailing list owner,
whether or not a mailing has been of help to you. Initially, we will
keep postings to this list at four times per month so as not to
inundate you. A real posting to the list will be coming the end of
this week.

Monique Yeaton
IT Security Awareness Consultant
MIT Information Services & Technology (IS&T)