[I-mobile-u] Higher Ed Mobile Directory Updated

Dave Olsen dmolsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:15:00 EDT 2011

All-

I updated my directory of higher ed mobile sites this weekend. You can
find the directory at:

  http://www.dmolsen.com/mobile-in-higher-ed/higher-ed-mobile-sites/

The interesting points...

 - Of the 63 new sites added to the directory one third (31.7%) of
them used jQuery Mobile.
 - Of the 1,500+ sites w/out a mobile site in Jun 2011 only 63, or
4.1%, added a mobile site between June and October.
 - About 1 in 5 higher ed institutions now have some sort of central
mobile site.

If you check out the directory and notice your school isn't listed
please let me know. I only search for US institutions but I'll add
institutions from anywhere if you drop me a note.

--

http://dmolsen.com