[I-mobile-u] iMobileU tinyurl and others

Pete Akins pete.akins at modolabs.com
Fri Sep 10 14:27:44 EDT 2010

Hello,

As I mentioned on the call I have created a tinyurl for the iMobileU site for your convenience:

http://tinyurl.com/imobileu

As part of my role at Modo Labs, I look forward to collaborating with all of you and others in the educational community. Feel free to contact me personally with any suggestions or requests you might have that we can help implement to move the community forward. One of my first goals will be to assist in creating a package that reduces the time and effort it takes to investigate and use the framework. We also hope to make it much easier to configure and customize the code while maintaining the ability to integrate new updates and features. I hope to have an update on that process at our next call.

Thanks,
-Pete-

Pete Akins
Modo Labs, Inc.