[I-mobile-u] Harvard code release

Justin Anderson jander at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 26 12:07:17 EDT 2010

Yes, MIT would prefer to remain the canonical framework. Our goal is to build the MIT Mobile Framework into something any school can use with ease.

We are eager to review and accept any patches you may have. MIT is very interested in Modo's templating work (/future) and intends to incorporate that once it is further along. We also plan to incorporate even the parts of the Harvard code which MIT does not itself use, such as TransLoc and FoodPro support, because other users of the framework may find them useful.

Justin