[I-mobile-u] Update to MIT Mobile Framework

Justin Anderson jander at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 21 16:55:15 EDT 2010

Hi all,

MIT is pleased to announce the availability of the latest open source release of the MIT Mobile Framework, which includes both MIT Mobile Web 2.2.7 (http://m.mit.edu/) and MIT Mobile for iPhone 2.0.1 (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mit-mobile/id353590319?mt=8). Both projects are shared under the MIT License.

This release marks a switch from SourceForge to GitHub for project hosting. The two repositories are located at http://github.com/MIT-Mobile/MIT-Mobile-Web and http://github.com/MIT-Mobile/MIT-Mobile-for-iPhone.

We look forward to hearing how others use our code and to collaborate on future improvements. Questions should be directed to mobile-project-info at mit.edu.

Justin Anderson
Project Lead - Mobile Computing
MIT IS&T