[I-mobile-u] Conference Call: Friday (11/20) 1 PM - 2 PM (EST)

Andrew J Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 14 13:44:52 EST 2009

Greetings!

Here is the information for the iMobileU conference call:

Date: 11/20 (Friday)
Time: 1 PM - 2 PM (EST)
Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-0111
Participant Access Code: 143833#

Drew Stevenson (University of Minnesota) has volunteered to provide an Adobe Connect service so that we can share screens. (Drew, please send along the details to this list).

Agenda:
1. Roundtable Discussion
2. SourceForge Setup
3. How to Contribute
4. Next Steps

Please feel free to suggest other topics and items.

Before the conference, call please review the revised Wiki site for iMobileU (https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/imobileu/) In particular, there is a presentation “Mobility at MIT” that might help with the discussion at our conference call.

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Yu
Mobile Platform Manager and Architect
Information Services & Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: 617-324-8985
Email: andrewyu at mit.edu

*** MIT Mobile Web and MIT SMS (beta) ***
Visit http://m.mit.edu from your mobile device, or
Text "help" to 648338