[gwaMIT] gwaMIT x NE GWiSE Fall kickoff Event

gwaMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Fri Nov 4 16:28:52 EDT 2022

Dear gwaMIT members,

The NE GWiSE 2022-23 fall event will kick off the new academic year and our event season with the theme "Community and Coalition Building".

When: November 12, at 10.30 am
Where: iHQ
RSVP: link<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ne-gwise-fall-kickoff-tickets-449826040797>

Come join us at this year's New England Graduate Women in Science and Engineering (NE GWiSE) Fall Kickoff Event featuring a keynote presentation by Anouska Bhattacharyya from YW Boston and community building poster session!

Our theme this year is Community and Coalition Building. In light of this theme, we welcome all event attendees to participate in the poster session following the keynote presentation. Participants are encouraged to present a poster on their research or any topic of their passion.

The event will be held in person. The talk will be recorded, but not streamed. Masks will be optional but strongly recommended to encourage a healthy community where all can participate. Light refreshments will be served during the poster session.

Hope to see you there!

[cid:image001.png at 01D8F06A.86087350]

Sarine Gacia Vosgueritchian<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/architecture.mit.edu/people/sarine-vosgueritchian__;!!Bg5easoyC-OII2vlEqY8mTBrtW-N4OJKAQ!djmQsCwRDSppAjz13R-K05OWVrmR163JPPvk4qd0QOE5euckAzSoq0K-3kJ28uOZQZH0OuqS$> (she/her)
Architecture and Urbanism
School of Architecture + Planning, MIT
Secretary and Publicity Chair, gwaMIT