[gwaMIT] [Tonight!] 🥳 gwaMIT 2022 Holiday Party 🥳

gwaMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Fri Dec 16 16:19:23 EST 2022

It’s tonight!

Join us at 6 pm at Lodbell for our wonderful end-of-the-year gwaMIT holiday party

See you all soon!

From: Sarine Gacia Vosgueritchian <sarinv at mit.edu>
Date: Monday, 12 December 2022 at 9:38 PM
To: gwamit <gwamit at mit.edu>
Subject: This Friday! 🥳 gwaMIT 2022 Holiday Party 🥳

Dear gwaMIT community,

Please join us this Friday to celebrate the holidays! Take a break from your finals to have some dinner and take part in the fun activities we have been planning for you all!

As the year wraps up, the Graduate Womxn at MIT (gwaMIT) would like to invite our members for an annual celebration with friends and family! In the spirit of Christmas and New Years, we will have activities such as gingerbread house building, cookie decorating, etc🎄! We have custom holiday cards and swags for you as well 🎁!

Time: Friday, December 16, 6-9pm

Location: Lobdell, W20-308

RSVP: Link<https://forms.gle/iY8czMs6sFW6hjqv9>

Dinner + dessert provided!

🥳gwaMIT 2022 Holiday Party 🥳

[cid71852*image003.jpg at 01D9095E.60BA2CD0]

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Best,
Sarine

Sarine Gacia Vosgueritchian<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/architecture.mit.edu/people/sarine-vosgueritchian__;!!Bg5easoyC-OII2vlEqY8mTBrtW-N4OJKAQ!djmQsCwRDSppAjz13R-K05OWVrmR163JPPvk4qd0QOE5euckAzSoq0K-3kJ28uOZQZH0OuqS$> (she/her)
Architecture and Urbanism
School of Architecture + Planning, MIT
Secretary and Publicity Chair, gwaMIT