[GWAMIT] GW@MIT programs with upcoming sign-up dates

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Tue Sep 10 09:57:38 EDT 2019

Dear GW at MIT members,

Please see below for two programs with upcoming sign-up dates:

1. GW at MIT Mentorship Program

Need help navigating graduate school? The GW at MIT mentoring program will match you with a professional mentor from industry or academia. If you are interested in joining the GW at MIT Mentoring program, please fill out this form<https://forms.gle/rovtFYX6f3jTraY97> by Tuesday, September 17th.

 [https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/KHMl7fPMIgg3BqU_Z6mhVZ3A1RQkUGd3OFGnvs_BSm60fJOy5zYr1MJMwK9Dm0Dhih6AjrhwV8gcSIGq4QOkZZMGVKe12BR1vVysc39cs3Rm0Xj9e06KUcgIXrDX3cI1Ih9SwZgQ]

2. Join GW at MIT's planning committee for the Fall Empowerment Conference

We are currently accepting sign ups<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclYREMaQhOGHZy8XWPtQc_IbsdFAsu8Fx2lXj-nI9h0uG_HQ/viewform> to help plan our annual Empowerment Conference, to be held during Fall semester 2019:

* Event Leads: Each conference has 4-5 Event Leads who each spearhead a single event (either an invited speaker, a panel, a workshop, etc.).
*Committee Members: attend regular meetings, contribute to theme brainstorming, logistics, publicity, and volunteer during events.

*Please note that the conference will be scheduled during the week of October 28--November 1

Please contact the GWAMIT Executive Board at gwamit-exec at mit.edu<mailto:gwamit-exec at mit.edu> if you have any questions. We also encourage you to read more about previous conferences and events on our website: https://gsc.mit.edu/gwamit/. We look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

The GW at MIT Executive Board