[GWAMIT] GW@MIT Newsletter, October 15th, 2019

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Tue Oct 15 17:18:09 EDT 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]
[cid:image002.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]<gsc.mit.edu/gwamit>[cid:image003.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]<mailto:gwamit-exec at mit.edu>[cid:image004.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]<http://www.facebook.com/gwamit>[cid:image005.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]<http://twitter.com/gwamitweb>[cid:image006.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]<https://www.instagram.com/gwamitweb/>

Events overview:
GW at MIT events:

  1.  Halloween Coffee & Crafts with GW at MIT (Oct. 17th)
  2.  Fall 2019 GW at MIT General Board Meeting (Oct. 21st)
  3.  Join the NE GWiSE Board (now!)
  4.  GW at MIT 10-Year Anniversary Empowerment Conference (Oct. 28th-Nov. 1st)
  5.  GW at MIT Treasurer Position (apply now!)
Women-related events and opportunities:

6.     Apply for Path of Professorship Workshop for grad and postdoc women (by Oct. 15th)

7.     HGWISE: Combatting Sexism and Sexual Harassment in the Lab (Oct. 15th)

8.    Apply for a funded public service fellowship with the MIT PKG center (deadline Oct. 16th)

9.     Ethnic Identity: Developing a Latina/0 Identity (Oct. 16th)

10.  HGWISE + WiSTEM Salary Negotiation Workshop (Oct. 16th)

11.   SSC Ice Cream Social (Oct. 18th)

12.  Reimagine This Place (Oct. 18th)

13.  MindHandHeart Innovation Fund Info Sessions (Oct. 18th & 21st)

14.  Women in STEM Panel at the State House (Oct. 21st)

15.  Fund It Forward Student Video Challenge (until Oct. 21st)

16.  Graduate Student Life Grants (until Oct. 21st)

17.  MASS AWIS: Project Management Panel Discussion (Oct. 21st)

18.  Cyclotron Road Activate Fellowship (applications open Oct. 1st - 31st)

19.  MIT Women's League Breakfast Series with Vivienne Sze (Oct. 23rd)

20. The Things That Divide Us: Meditations (Oct. 25th)

21.  Women in Science and Engineering Mentoring Evening (Nov. 7th)

22. Score 3 Venture Fellowship (Applications now open!)

Did you know...?
The Nobel Prize website has a section called "Women Who Changed Science," which features the female winners of the Nobel Peace Prize and tells their stories. Check it out here<https://www.nobelprize.org/womenwhochangedscience/stories>!
[Svetlana Alexievich]
Svetlana Alexievich. (c) Nobel Media AB. Photo: Alexander Mahmoud. (https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/facts/nobel-prize-facts/)

GW at MIT Members in the News
GW at MIT's very own women in physics representative, Dahlia Klein, was featured by MIT News for her work on magnetism. Congratulations, Dahlia! See the news article here<http://news.mit.edu/2019/controlling-2d-magnetism-stacking-order-0930>.
[MIT physics graduate student Dahlia Klein (left) and postdoc David MacNeill showed that magnetic order and stacking order are very strongly linked in two-dimensional magnets such as chromium chloride and chromium iodide, giving engineers a tool to vary the material's magnetic properties.]
Photo: Denis Paiste/Materials Research Laboratory

If you or another GW at MIT member have great news like the above feature, please let us know at mfunkenb at mit.edu<mailto:mfunkenb at mit.edu> so we can share it with our GW at MIT community!

[cid:image009.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]

1.    Halloween Coffee & Crafts with GW at MIT
When: Thursday, October 17th, 2-3PM
Where: W20-308
RSVP: here<https://bit.ly/336EHBQ>
[cid:image010.jpg at 01D5837C.72C145F0]
Halloween is just around the corner! Add some fun decor to your home with some Halloween-themed mason jars and monster pebbles. Coffee and craft supplies provided by GW at MIT! Join us for a fun afternoon break and take home a pet rock and/or a jack o' lantern!

2.   GW at MIT General Board Meeting (GBM)

When: Monday, Oct. 21st, 5:30-7:30PM

Where: 4-153

RSVP: here<https://forms.gle/gawABVmhLPgtSpsVA>

Join GWAMIT for our General Board Meeting! You'll get to hear more about GWAMIT, hear from MindHandHeart about their new Department Support Project, meet women across departments including our GWAMIT department reps, and get free dinner! RSVP at the link above.

3.   Join the NE GWiSE Board!

Application: https://forms.gle/jMsREWRuDznjjHkj6
When: Now!
Website: www.negwise.wordpress.com<http://www.negwise.wordpress.com/>
Contact: mbird at mit.edu<mailto:mbird at mit.edu>

Interested in getting involved in a group of graduate women (who span 8 universities!) that advocates for improvements for grad women, networks across schools, and helps schools form GW at MIT-equivalent groups?
Join New England Graduate Women in Science and Engineering (NE GWiSE)! Our main events are an annual summer retreat focused on discussing the progress of the group and professional development and an advocacy event, "Spring to Action," focused on a specific topic (2018: Sexual Harassment, 2019: Mentorship, 2020: Diversity, Inclusion, & Intersectionality). Co-Chair (1), Media Director, Secretary, and Professional Development Chair positions are open. Womxn from underrepresented backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
Fill out our interest form above or contact mbird at mit.edu<mailto:mbird at mit.edu> if you're interested! We're recruiting for the next board now!

4.      GW at MIT 10-Year Anniversary Empowerment Conference
GW at MIT's Empowerment Conference is coming up and this year we're celebrating our 10-year anniversary. A calendar with conference events is below and more details and RSVP information can be found at our Empowerment Conference website<https://gwamit2019fallempowerment.wordpress.com/>. Hope to see you there!
[cid:image011.jpg at 01D5837C.72C145F0]

5.    GW at MIT Treasurer Position

The primary responsibility of the GWAMIT treasurer is to manage and maintain the budget and financial records of GWAMIT. The treasurer drafts and maintains the annual budget, determining desired spending for the organization's flagship and regular events. This key position on the board ensures that GWAMIT runs smoothly and can efficiently and effectively support women through a wide variety of activities and initiatives.

Our current GW at MIT Treasurer, Annie, will be stepping down next year, but would like sufficient time to train the new treasurer. If you are interested, please contact Annie directly. Her bio and contact information are included below.

Annie is a dual-degree masters student in MIT's Urban Studies & Planning and Science in Transportation departments. Her research focuses on city planning for autonomous vehicles. Prior to her time at MIT, she worked as an energy policy analyst and researcher at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington DC and as a communications guru for Scoville PR in Seattle. As the treasurer of GWAMIT, she ensures that the organization runs smoothly and can keep on doing the work that it does throughout the year.

awhudson at mit.edu<mailto:awhudson at mit.edu>

[cid:image012.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]

6.   Apply for Path of Professorship Workshop for Grad and Postdoc Women

Application: here<http://oge.mit.edu/development/pop/>
Are you considering a career in academia?  Are you going to be seeking a position in the next couple of years?  Are you concerned about navigating the application and tenure process?
The Office of the Dean of Graduate Education is pleased to announce the opening of this year's application to our Path of Professorship workshop.  This workshop is designed to provide graduate and post-doctoral women with information about academic scientific careers and the application process.  Each year we are able to gather a
wonderful group of female professors from MIT and beyond to talk about their experiences in academia.  This year is no different and we are expecting an exciting and informative weekend.
Attendees learn:

  *   Key strategies for applying and interviewing for academic positions
  *   The importance of networking and how to manage networking with peers and superiors
  *   Insights from deans and department chairs about what to negotiate for once you have the offer
  *   Advice from faculty on things you can do now and during your hire to make your tenure-track years as smooth and successful as possible
  *   Characteristics of different types of universities
  *   Advice on maintaining a balanced life, in light of the rigorous demands of a career in academia
Note: materials and meals are provided
Path of Professorship will run from the early afternoon of Friday, November 15th through Saturday November 16th, and covers topics ranging from "What Institution is Right for You?" to "The Tenure Process."
More information and the application are available at: http://oge.mit.edu/development/pop/
**The application will close on October 15th and selected applicants will
be notified shortly thereafter.
We hope you will consider applying if you think academia may be in your future.

7.   HGWISE: Combatting Sexism and Sexual Harassment in the Lab

WHEN: October 15th, 12- 2PM

WHERE: Sherman Fairchild 268, 7 Divinity Ave

RSVP: here<http://bit.ly/HGWISE_TitleIX_RSVP>

Join us for fruitful discussion on sexual harassment issues facing graduate students with Title IX GSAS Coordinator Seth Avakain, and learn handy tricks for standing up to subtle (and overt) sexism in the workplace.

Lunch will be provided!
[cid:image013.jpg at 01D5837C.72C145F0]

8.   Apply for a funded public service fellowship with the MIT PKG Center
Application Deadline: Wednesday, October 16th at noon
The Fellowships program supports MIT students (both undergrad and grad) working on capacity-building service projects.  Students work with community-focused organizations, including non-profits and social enterprises.  These can include a student's own social enterprise.
What can you do?  Follow your passion and benefit a community in need!  You can intern with a community-focused organization, create or continue your own project, or find project ideas through our website.
We welcome a wide range of service projects and support work in the U.S. and abroad.
Find out more details here<https://studentlife.mit.edu/pkgcenter/fellowships>
Come to a drop-in session to get feedback on your application: Fridays 11:30-1:00 (W20-549) Can't make these times?  Email Ariana (aricarte at mit.edu<mailto:aricarte at mit.edu>).
Questions? Contact Alison (hynd at mit.edu<mailto:hynd at mit.edu>) or Ariana (aricarte at mit.edu<mailto:aricarte at mit.edu>)

9.   Ethnic Identity: Developing a Latina/o Identity

When: Wednesday, Oct. 16th, 12:30-2PM

Where: 9-451

More details: here<https://calendar.mit.edu/event/ethnic_identity_developing_a_latinao_identity#.XZT3lyV7mV4>

A session of the Myron Weiner Seminar Series on International Migration.

Latinos are now the largest minority group in the US -- roughly 18 % of the population.  Contrary to popular images, they are also a very heterogeneous population, composed of many different groups, such as people who have been part of the US since the mid-19th century as well as very recent immigrants; labor migrants as well as refugees; longstanding citizens and the undocumented; Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Central and South Americans. In this talk, Professor Silvia Pedraza examines the development of a pan-Latino identity as Latinos or Hispanics from both a theoretical and empirical perspective.

Four theories regarding how an ethnic identity develops are presented:  the cultural, material, structural, and historical. The concepts that developed over the history of sociology are also surveyed: assimilation; internal colonialism; incorporation; and transnationalism.

Professor Pedraza argues that Latinos or Hispanics in the U.S. today are a community of culture but not yet a fully developed community of interest; thus, only partially an institutional community. Her analysis highlights Latinos' contrasting processes of incorporation, focusing on: their time of arrival in the U.S.; regional concentration; type of migration and legal status; social class and occupations; generational consciousness; and political life.

10.        HGWISE + WiSTEM Salary Negotiation Workshop
When: Wednesday October 16th, 9-10:30am
Where: Lehman Hall (GSAS Student Center) Common Room
RSVP here: https://forms.gle/5usX1KktT4krQLHB9
Are you seeking a job soon or actively interviewing? Please join us for a salary negotiation workshop along with Riva Negotiations (https://rivahq.com/). The workshop will be targeted at women applying for jobs in STEM fields, but all gender identities are welcome. Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome at the event.
Please see the attached poster. This event is co-hosted by the Harvard Graduate Women in Science and Engineering (HGWISE) and the Harvard College Women in STEM (WiSTEM) Mentorship Program.
Breakfast and coffee will be served. This event is capped at 35 attendees, so please RSVP early to secure a spot. You will be notified on Friday, October 8th to let you know if you have a spot.
[cid:image014.jpg at 01D5837C.72C145F0]

11.          SSC Ice Cream Social

We will be having our annual Ice Cream Social on Oct. 18th, from 7-9 pm. This event is a great opportunity to meet new people and discuss SSC-related topics and events.

What's on the schedule for this semester?

-Ice Cream Social 10/18

-Good Vibes Trip (unfunded) TBD in Nov.

-Flogger Making Workshop TBD in Nov./early Dec.

We will also buy two new library books. If you have any suggestions for books related to SSC's themes, whether educational or entertaining, fiction or non-fiction, let ssc-exec@ know. Here's where you can find the library catalog;<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qcd_rxCy-fbsEY0M7MDQQmYh2UteBFOBB65gamGDr0M/edit?usp=sharing> email ssc-exec@ to borrow a book. Our newest addition is Love's Not Colorblind: Race and Representation in Polyamorous and Other Alternative Communities (Patterson 2018).

12.         Reimagine This Place
A free event on at the Media Lab - a night of poster-making, art and music on Friday 10/18 5pm - 10pm.
[poster_new_11_17]
Reimagine This Place is an art-based benefit fundraiser created in response to recent revelations of MIT's ties to Jeffrey Epstein. At the event, attendees will be able to create feminist and protest poster designs reimagining this place, referring to both MIT and the larger world. Posters created will be distributed around campus as a way to reimagine the space that surrounds us. Proceeds from collected donations at the event, as well as from the sale of posters created, will benefit victims of trafficking. Facebook event link<https://www.facebook.com/events/517970295438035>
Open call - We are looking for music performers and poetry readers the night of. We are also looking for day-of volunteers on 10/18. Please email reimagine-mit at mit.edu<mailto:reimagine-mit at mit.edu> to get involved.

13.         MindHandHeart Innovation Fund

Info session 1: Friday, Oct. 18th, 12-1PM in E23-385

Info session 2: Monday, Oct. 21st, 12-1PM in E23-319

Application due by: Oct. 31st here<mindhandheart.mit.edu/innovationfund>

MindHandHeart<http://mindhandheart.mit.edu/> is a coalition working to make MIT a more welcoming, inclusive, and healthy place. I'm writing to ask that you share news of the MindHandHeart Innovation Fund within your network.

Now accepting applications, the Innovation Fund<http://mindhandheart.mit.edu/innovation-fund> offers grants of up to $10,000 to students, faculty, and staff members. This year, we are looking to support projects that:

*       Build community on campus

*       Support mental and physical health

*       Promote inclusion and respect

*       Counter imposter syndrome

*       Welcome new members of our community

*       Encourage healthy sleep

*       Bridge political differences

*       Spread humor and joy

*       Eliminate bullying

*       Foster life skills

We are hosting information sessions on Friday, 10/18 from 12-1pm in E23-385a and Monday, 10/21 from 12-1pm in E23-319.  Applications will be accepted through October 31st.

[0001 (2)]

14.         Women in STEM Panel at the State House
When: Monday, October 21st, 12-3PM
Where: State House (24 Beacon St., Boston, MA, 02133), Room 428
Women in STEM event hosted at the State House for Massachusetts statewide STEM week on October 21st, from 12 - 3 PM.
As a woman leader with a STEM background, Representative Robinson would like to promote the work of Women in STEM. The purpose of the event is to discuss paths for women into STEM fields, experiences on the job, difficulties and how to overcome them, and fostering supportive relationships. The intended audience is women in college, high school students, and young professionals.
The panel will consist of 5 speakers (information attached) and run for approximately 30 minutes followed by a 20 minute question and answer period with the audience. Light refreshments will be served and time at the end will be dedicated to networking.
Here is the event timeline:
12:00 - Opening remarks
12:05 - Remarks from Rep. Maria Robinson (Moderator)
12:10 - Introduction of Panel
12:20 - Panel discussion
12:50 - Q + A period
1:10 - Networking and light refreshments

[Robinson Women in STEM 1]

[Robinson Women in STEM 2]

15.         Fund It Forward Student Video Challenge
The Fund It Forward Student Video Challenge<https://www.sciencecoalition.org/student-video-challenge/> is open now until Oct. 21!
Cash prizes ($500-$1000) will be awarded to the top three graduate and undergraduate student winners, with an additional people's choice award for the finalists. (MIT is a member of The Science Coalition.)
Enter today! More details can be found on the website.  https://www.sciencecoalition.org/student-video-challenge/
 Participant questions can be directed to tsc at sciencecoalition.org<mailto:tsc at sciencecoalition.org>.
[The Science Coalition]

16.         Graduate Student Life Grants

Funds to foster positive student faculty interactions! We fund numerous events/programs that enhance graduate experience at MIT.

Since 2002, the Graduate Student Life Grants program has been a successful request-for-proposal process that invites graduate students, spouses, faculty, and staff to submit creative ideas that kick-start community-building projects.

For the 2019-2020 academic year, the GSLG program invites only proposals for projects that foster positive student - faculty interactions at the research group, center, department, or inter-departmental level. Some possible examples include mentoring programs, communication workshops, and student-faculty networking events. Proposed ideas can be student-centered, faculty-centered, or student/faculty-centered.

More details and the application can be found here: https://oge.mit.edu/community/gslg/

The application deadline is Monday, October 21, 2019. Proposals will be reviewed by a selection panel; authors could be asked clarifying questions; funding decisions for approved proposals will be released in early December 2019.

Please contact us with any questions: gslg at mit.edu<mailto:gslg at mit.edu>

17.         MASS AWIS: Project Management Panel Discussion
When: Monday, Oct. 21st, 5:30-7:30PM
Where: Sarepta Therapeutics (215 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02142)
Register: here<http://www.massawis.org/event/project-management-panel-discussion/>

Project management is an essential component to success in many industries, from biotech to security tech and from tiny startups to global corporations. Join MASS AWIS as we kick off the fall season and speak with portfolio, program, and project managers to learn more about the crucial roles they play in achieving, prioritizing and setting the goals of their companies. You will learn about how our speakers navigated their career paths and became practiced in their managing roles.

[cid:image020.jpg at 01D5837C.72C145F0]

Please register here: http://www.massawis.org/event/project-management-panel-discussion/ <http://www.massawis.org/event/project-management-panel-discussion/>

Early Bird Registration<https://conta.cc/2lkb5AF>
(ENDS October 17th)
MASS AWIS members $10 * Non-members $20
Regular Registration<https://conta.cc/2lkb5AF>
MASS AWIS members $15 * Non-members $30

Thanks to Sarepta Therapeutics<https://www.sarepta.com/> for hosting the event!

18.        Cyclotron Road Activate Fellowship

Starting in the spring of 2020, Activate<https://www.activate.org/>, which has co-managed Cyclotron Road with Berkeley Labs since 2016, is expanding the Activate Fellowship to Boston. Activate will accept applications for both sites-Cyclotron Road and Activate Boston-from October 1 to October 31. See the press release here<https://www.activate.org/news/ilan-letter>.

Folks who want to know more should go over to the Activate website and check out the info on the fellowship<https://www.activate.org/fellowship> and on what is needed to apply<https://www.activate.org/apply>.
[cid:image021.png at 01D5837C.72C145F0]              [Cyclotron Road]

19.         Women's League Breakfast Series with Vivienne Sze

When: Wednesday, Oct. 23rd, 8-9:30AM

Where: Emma Rogers Room, 10-340

RSVP: email wleague at mit.edu<mailto:wleague at mit.edu>

Cost: $12 pp

Twice-yearly women in the MIT community are invited to informal "breakfast talks." Known as the Breakfast Series, they are occasions when women faculty and administrators explore the role of women in the academy, sharing the pathways their professional lives have taken - the people and events that have influenced their direction.

Vivienne Sze our Fall speaker is an associate professor at MIT in the electrical engineering and computer science department. Her research interests include energy-aware signal processing algorithms, and low-power circuit and system design for portable multimedia applications. Prior to joining MIT, she was a member of technical staff in the R&D Center at Texas Instruments (TI), where she designed low-power algorithms and architectures for video coding.

She received the Jin-Au Kong Outstanding Doctoral Thesis Prize in electrical engineering at MIT in 2011. She is also a recipient of the 2017 CICC Outstanding Invited Paper award, the 2017 Qualcomm Faculty Award, the 2016 IEEE Micro Top Picks award and the 2016 Google Faculty Research Award.

Prof Sze is developing energy efficient hardware optimized for AI that will allow us to move intelligence computing from the Cloud to Edge devices.

Breakfast is served promptly at 8:00am. Cost is $12 per person. Please email wleague at mit.edu<mailto:wleague at mit.edu> to reserve, and to note any dietary restrictions.

[cid:image023.jpg at 01D5837C.72C145F0]

20.       The Things That Divide Us: Meditations

When: Friday, Oct. 25th, 5-6:30PM

Where: Killian Hall

Dr. Rhonda Y. Williams

MLK Jr. Visiting Professor, Department of History, MIT, John L. Seigenthaler Chair in American History, Vanderbilt University

[cid:image024.jpg at 01D5837C.72C145F0]

There are so many "things" that divide us - that create tyrannical perimeters, borders, boundaries and walls; that order the way we look at each other and "other" others; that perpetuate hierarchies; and that all too often tragically legitimate and elaborate ignorance, misunderstanding, inequalities, violence, oppression, and death.

This performance-lecture ... through narrative poetics, music, and images ... cogitates on some of those "things," with the aim of both bearing witness and hopefully stimulating thinking about ways to vision ... something else.

A dialogue will follow. Reception to follow. Free and open to the public.

Killian Hall is located on MIT's campus near Hayden Library on 160 Memorial Drive

21.         Women in Science & Engineering Mentoring Evening

When: Thursday, Nov. 7th, 5-9PM

Where: Museum of Science (1 Science Park, Boston, MA, 02114)

Register: here<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/women-in-science-and-engineering-mentoring-evening-registration-71695466069>

Join dozens of female STEM leaders as they share their career experiences and give real-world advice at this dynamic event. Learn what led them down their STEM career path and ask them questions on your mind as you become the next generation of STEM professionals.
This three-part format, designed both to inspire and share professional guidance, includes an informative panel discussion with prominent women leaders in STEM-related fields followed by in-depth breakout discussions and networking opportunities.

Food and parking in the Museum garage is included.

22.      Score 3 Venture Fellowship

The Fellowship is for graduate students interested in careers in Venture Capital or Private Equity and who identify as Women, People of Color, or LGBTQ. They work on real deals in a volunteer, immersive experience within a real angel group.

[Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 2.14.50 PM]
Apply TODAY to become a Score 3 Venture Fellow!
Who: Current MBA students who identify as women, People of Color, and/or LGBTQ
What: Gain access to working with angel groups on flow, operations and real deals
Why: Student is interested in working in VC/PE and angel groups are seeking quality, diverse talent
(Apply here<https://www.s3angels.org/score_3_fellows>)
The WHY:
The goal of the Venture Fellowship is to prepare undeniably talented individuals to be leaders in the VC/PE space. It's hard for all entrepreneurs to raise funding, but it's even tougher for Women, People of Color and LGBTQ People. Over time, as the "Funders" become more diverse, so will the "Funded."
Our Founder has been an active angel investor for many years, and after successfully exiting his software firm in Washington, DC, he launched the Score 3 Angels as a nonprofit with the mission of broadening access to funding and the power to fund.
The Details:
Venture Fellow work on real deals in a volunteer, immersive experience within a real angel group for one year. The expectations for excellence will be high, but those that are truly committed to breaking into the VC/PE space will recognize the value of this opportunity.
Fellows WIN:  They get to work on real deals, work with 50 to 60 angel and venture investors, and get real experience that will help them enter the world of Venture Capital.
Society WIN: When we get many more diverse voices on the investment side of the industry, they will make more investments in diverse founders.
Founders WIN: Diverse founders will have a network of friendly angel groups and venture firms that we can route them to on their quest to raise funds and other forms of social and knowledge capital.
Requirements:
- Identify as one or more: Person of Color, Woman, or LGBTQ
- Must have tremendous hustle!
- Current MBA candidate Strongly Preferred (or, will start an MBA program in the Fall)
- Must be willing to learn!
- Must have a passion for startups and venture investing!
- Have a strong desire to help others!
- Did we forget to mention...must have tremendous hustle!
Duration of Fellowship: 1 year minimum (2 year max)
<https://www.s3angels.org/>Deadline: We'll evaluate candidates on a rolling basis, and match them with a local (or remote) angel group.
Application and more information about the Score 3 Venture Fellowship here<https://www.s3angels.org/score_3_fellows>.
Replies can be sent to Marinna Kus (mk at score3.org<mailto:mk at score3.org>) and myself, Bethany Bolte (bb at score3.org<mailto:bb at score3.org>)