[GWAMIT] GW@MIT- Title IX training survey, raffle prize!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Wed Jan 24 09:52:49 EST 2018

Dear members of the MIT graduate community,

Graduate Women at MIT (GW at MIT) and New England Graduate Women in Science and Engineering (NE GWiSE) want to better understand what training and information graduate students at MIT have received around Title IX and issues of sexual misconduct, harassment, and assault, regardless of their position, year, or department. We hope to use this aggregate data across several schools in the New England area to identify best practices and areas of improvement. We will also use this data to plan an advocacy event in March focused on sexual harassment.

The survey is voluntary and confidential and should take fewer than 15 minutes of your time. For your efforts, you'll be entered into a lottery to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card! At the end of the survey, you will be able to enter your email at a secondary link (not associated with your answers to this survey) to enter the drawing.

Survey link: https://goo.gl/forms/L8yUivj3aFjE7GIF3

Thank you in advance for your help and best of luck in the prize drawing! We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

GW at MIT and NE GWiSE