[GWAMIT] GW@MIT- First Event of the Year!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Mon Jan 15 16:07:53 EST 2018

Welcome back GW at MIT!

Hope you had a great winter break and a happy new year! To kick off our events for 2018, we have a joint event with Tufts GWiSE and New England Graduate Women in Science and Engineering (NE GWiSE,   https://negwise.wordpress.com/) next Monday, January 22nd from 5:30-7:30pm! Please RSVP and invite your male friends! We want a variety of perspectives and opinions. Information below and poster attached. Hope to see you there!

Best,
GW at MIT Exec

Title: Bias and Beers!