[GWAMIT] Announcement - Lunch with Intel Women, Mon. Feb. 6

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Wed Feb 1 16:59:07 EST 2012

Dear GWAMIT Members, *

**GWAMIT Invites you to Lunch with Intel Women*
*When:* Monday, February 6, 11:30-1pm
*Where:* 32D-463*
RSVP:  *https://signup.mit.edu:444/signup.php?id=505731352

Intel Corp will be in town next week for the career fair, and we’d like to
invite graduate women at MIT to join our female Intel reps (MIT alum) for a
casual lunch and career development discussion.  Please RSVP as we have
limited space for 30 women.  The topic will initially be focused on career
development (who their grad degrees have helped them in their careers), but
we are open to discussion on any topics of interest.

You must RSVP to attend: https://signup.mit.edu:444/signup.php?id=505731352

We are sorry that non-MIT members can't access the signup link. If you want
to join the lunch, you can fill the form on
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDliZnphRUhWUEpSd055RjhHeFhxQUE6MQ.
If we find there is space for you, we will send you a confirmation email.

*
***************
*
 *Join GWAMIT on the web to get the latest updates:
*Visit us: http://gwamit.org
Blog: http://gwamit.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/gwamitweb
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gwamit